Saturday 15 August 2009

Take me down to the Paradise City...

Fee took me to York again! We're there now. Its great. I love York almost as much as she does. She's told me to say goodbye to everyone in case she throws me ut of the plane on the way to China!

We've been hanging round the York Body Piercing Clinic again...and look what happened when she went for a wee!


The Scary Men!
Originally uploaded by G.Man Travels



The scary men got me! They had a cutthroat razor at my nether regions! She had to promise that she'd come back from China before they'd release me!


An Ultrasonic cleaner
Originally uploaded by G.Man Travels



Having become a pretty seasoned piercee, i did what everyone should do before committing to body jewellery - i stuck my nose i the studio! They showed me the Autoclave, the Ultrasonic and the Sharps Bin.


autoclave wandering
Originally uploaded by G.Man Travels




sticking my nose in
Originally uploaded by G.Man Travels



A small hint - if your preferred studio doesn't have any of these, run as fast as your little ginger legs will take you!

Fee went for a wee and left me in the hands of the scary men! They left me in the studio (they said it was so that i could have a little sleep...


Waiting...
Originally uploaded by G.Man Travels



But it was only so that they could go and find instruments of torture!


Headless?!
Originally uploaded by G.Man Travels



I'd like to say that after this picture, i cleverly flipped up and karate kicked him in the eye, forcing him to cut his own hand off...but its not true...Fee, like my saving angel swooped in and picked me up with a loud 'NOOOOOOOO' cry. I'm safely in her pocket now...

1 comment: