Monday 14 September 2009

Don't Need Nothing But A Good Time...

Fee took me out! Out for the night, we went away to Chongqing - the big city!

We stayed at a place called Tina's Hostel, which had the most comfortable beds ever ever ever...much more comfortable than my shelf in Fee's apartment.


Tina's Hostel
Originally uploaded by G.Man Travels



However...she is making me a quilt and pillow, and i think i see some clothing being made as well! That's good because Hechuan had rain last night, so its cooled down a lot, i think i might get a bit chilly being nakey soon...

We went out for the night, and i spent time with the teacher crew - from L-R, Phoenix, Mat, Pete, Lilly, Carolina and Alison.


Me and the crew
Originally uploaded by G.Man Travels



Fee thinks she might have been bitten by a spider...i hope its not hanging about on my shelf!! I don't want spider bites! I don't like spiders! I like cockroaches even less...but we think that they've been eliminated now. There were a couple that went in the bathroom after Fee...and they keeled over and died...so whatever it is that Fee did must have been bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment